Can't jump through the window of the yellow crane

I played a killer as a Legion. When I used the power "Feral Frenzy" for chasing survivors, I can't jump through the window of the yellow crane in Autohaven Wreckers map. So, I had to release the power before jumping. TT

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • It's happens often, see all the time when I play him too. It's like he can't pass throw some "mid-air" or "mid-height" vault like an invisible wall.

    For exemple, there are two in the Nurse's map, one in the middle with some bricks try to follow a survivor with your power, you can't. The other one, same place but with the huge window in the middle too. Same thing, I try with a friend, I can't.

    In Lampkin Lane, we try with same windows, "mid-height", same result. And recently, I was playing Legion on Pig's map, with the "geant vault" I could'nt get into with Feral Frenzy.

    I guess, it's the same on some maps.

  • It's not just there, it's happening for me on many, many different windows. It literally will not allow me to vault them no matter how many times i try.