The Hag on console offering?
I played a match against the Hag on xbox. They surely seemed to be using a skin as well because she was dark colored. They also seemed to have perks and add ons.
Yet when the match ended it showed they were a Freddy who used one of those ultra rare offerings to be a DLC Killer. It was the one for the Hag.
Confused to say the least. Wasn't the Hag always free on console? The only extra add on shown when I installed the game was for the Huntress.
Comments
Right, I would guess if I use the offerings for DLC characters that I never used prior to buying them the same thing would happen. The part that confuses me is how did he get an offering to be the hag at all? Shes free on the console and as far as I knew you quit getting those offerings once you buy any DLC character.
Or you saying you could import your PC data to xbox?