Character bug? (Feng Min)

Xbox one

During a match, Feng Min was hit by Wraith near a pallet. This occurred after a bait by Wraith hitting his bell but not going intangible. Feng was put into dying state, was in injured state.

Wraith could not pick me up and when he would try he would kind of kick me. I was healed by players from dying state to injured state then to healthy state. I could not move without going around in circles like I was walking round something. I think other people suffered from this bug as well. After finishing a generator this bug went away but I became slow. After finishing a second generator I noticed my center of gravity was further back and off slightly as well.

Sound also became an issue, there was no game sound just environment sounds.

IDK map

IDK add on for Wraith

xbox bug report no names.PNG

names removed

attempt to capture the game did not work, caught the end. This has happened with xbox before as well.

This has never occurred to me before.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Screenshot_2.png

    Well, this happened to me when i was playing feng.

    Edit: There may be a glitch with Feng.