Frozen for the entire duration of doing a generator, picking up surv. Invincible surv
I picked deathslinger and got autohaven wreckers - wretched shop
i was chasing a bill, when suddenly he started doing a generator, so i thought meh, i'll grab him. I grabbed him and i got frozen in the position above, i was stuck there. I noticed this bill had 1020 ms. If the game runs on dedicated servers then why is it a problem for me?
I thought that it's just dbd things, that dbd is glitched from time to time like i see in compilations. But it wasnt the case. Bill STILL REPAIRED THE GEN AFTER IT WAS FINISHED. And i stood behind him.
Suddenly POOF he stopped the animation and i got free again. So i chased him and i wanted to face camp him for runing this game for me. But to my surprise, he started repairing another generator.
At this point i used the rifle to bring him off so i dont get stuck again, but... it went through him.
I lunged at him, hit, and the game said he was down but he somehow was still repairing the gen, and i couldnt pick him up. The animation started and ended after 0,5 sec. I could spam it.
Then the teleporting began, the second bill started appearing out of nowhere, and the hacking bill suddenly was in the crawling status. I COULDNT PICK HIM UP.
I tried and tried and suddenly it worked, and i couldnt hook him for like 5 tries but then it popped.
I facecamp him, and the other bill just teleports out of nowhere picks him up and they escape because when i hit the bill he was invincible
It's not my internet problem, i have a stable 63 ms connection.
And it can't possibly be a lag switch since dbd has dedicated servers right?
Is this some new kind of cheat or it was just dbd's fault?

Comments
Keep in mind that there was a kate following me and literally witnessing this with me. everything else happened normally in real time, while i was frozen or the other bill was being invincible