I got Dwight the Brave on my second try!
Lets face it. Dwight the Brave is a hard challenge and its mostly useless to your teammates, so it's best to get it over quickly and not troll people's games.
Here's my guide to doing the challenge:
Build: Urban Evasion/Iron Will/Inner Strength/Head On
The Map: Dead Dawg Saloon. Great for immersion with the bushes plus buildings have multiple floors so you can be nearby chases while not being seen.
Strategy: Follow around the Killer. Especially when a teammate goes down because the hooking process takes the Killer a lot of time. Ideally you should get virtually every hook save since you're always glued to the Killer. If you're going to do things like gens or heals crouch in a bush the second you hear the terror radius. Also, don't take chases. They don't activate unless you run so if you think you're getting found walk to a pallet camping spot or in a locker for Head On plays. Also, random tip is that Killers tunnel vision while in chases so you can often times get away with chasing the Killer from behind since they're pre-occupied and don't turn around.
Here's what the emblems look like just for the memes and proof

Comments
I had a baby pig who was afk for my first match so i just kinda vibed with her an got it easily. I’m so lucky 😌
Good job bro! Yeah my strategy was the same, except instead of Head On and Inner Strength I had Spine Chill and Diversion. Just play immersed as f* and you'll get it. I had an Oni on Lery's though, so a bit easier on my part.