Can we we stop the entity from stealing ######### feom the bloodwebs?
I see no reason for it to be a thing really.
I see no reason for it to be a thing really.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If the game did not block out nodes, you would have to spend about twice the BP to clear every Bloodweb, and this would make the perk grind situation much, much worse.
I don't think the Entity should favor perks for removal; I think a player should have the chance to get all four perks in a web, if they plan for it and get lucky. But there definitely needs to be a node elimination mechanic, for our collective sanity to stay intact (such as it is).
i hate too when i buy one perk, start going for another one and NOPE the entity take it XD
then... well i gonna take the other one i don't rly want.... NOPE the entity want it too even when it had a instaheal and bloodypartys to steal in the other corner