What would you trade?
Just a fun thread about trading abillities of killers or perks.
So perkwise I would love to trade (remove both)
Noed for Adrenaline. Both of these Perks are endgame perks and counter each other. However If one of these perks is only on one side they become extremely powerful. Adrenaline especially in an swf.
I dont like adrenaline full heal you from hooks and Noed is just busted too.
So I would love to trade these Perks for each other.
Pig:
Trade abillity to see auras of Jigsaw boxes for faster dash ( the bar filling up faster) or combat straps basekit.
Why can Pig see jigsaw boxes? it encourages tunneling. Shes not THAT strong so I think a small buff of her dash would be a good trade for it.
Keys traded vs Moris.
Both busted Items imo so I would love to trade them away. Yes moris are stronger then keys, but it doesnt matter because both are so extremely OP compared to the rest its just a joke.
I dont like DS too, but I have no Idea what to trade it with. I think you could just implement a hook mechanic similar too endgame. So Endgame has a duration of 2 minutes but will be doubled if someone is downed.
Make It that camping (in an 8 m radius around the hook) makes the sacrifice progress slow down.)
The problem is camping has nothing to do with DS and more with BT, but as I said I dont know what to trade DS with.
Yes DS is needed in many cases, I took a long DBD break and played all the way from yellow ranks to red ranks as survivor and in these ranks camping is the most used technique. But In red ranks the turns have tabled and Killers who play fair get "attacked" by people who have BT active after hook trading and DS/unbreakable equipped too. Its just a mess.
Comments
Unbreakable and DS (Strong Combo) for Enduring and Spirit Fury (Also a Strong Combo).