I love

the new Feng min black,blue,and green long sleeve shirts. I had to buy them. They were all worth it. 10/10 recommend for stealth 

Comments

  • Prepare your wallet for ninja suits. They will probably launch them with the new chapter.
  • Tsulan said:
    Prepare your wallet for ninja suits. They will probably launch them with the new chapter.
    Taps purse, my wallet is ready. All I ever wanted was a ninja suit for Feng. These shirts come pretty close. I will become a dark assassin of generators and sneaking. 
  • you get the stealth and the style what more could we want?

  • @CoffengMin said:
    you get the stealth and the style what more could we want?

    Shurikens to stun the killer

  • HeroLives said:
    Tsulan said:
    Prepare your wallet for ninja suits. They will probably launch them with the new chapter.
    Taps purse, my wallet is ready. All I ever wanted was a ninja suit for Feng. These shirts come pretty close. I will become a dark assassin of generators and sneaking. 
    @HeroLives your comment made me smile 😊 I think you should be knighted as "the dark assassin of generators and sneaking" 👍
  • I use stealth feng 😂
  • HeroLives said:
    Tsulan said:
    Prepare your wallet for ninja suits. They will probably launch them with the new chapter.
    Taps purse, my wallet is ready. All I ever wanted was a ninja suit for Feng. These shirts come pretty close. I will become a dark assassin of generators and sneaking. 
    @HeroLives your comment made me smile 😊 I think you should be knighted as "the dark assassin of generators and sneaking" 👍
    I’m here to teach you the art of stealthing.
  • I use stealth feng 😂
    Yes channel your inner blade of grass.
  • HeroLives said:
    I use stealth feng 😂
    Yes channel your inner blade of grass.
    Gladly
  • HeroLives said:
    I use stealth feng 😂
    Yes channel your inner blade of grass.
    Gladly
    I get walked by so much in the green shirt it’s insane.
  • I agree, the new Feng min outfits are awesome.

  • I bought Fengs goth girl outfit with the long black hair, black lipstick and such. I found it pretty. (Suits my personal taste in women). Though I also bought Meg’s pure white outfit and pure white hair. I play Feng when I want to relax, I play Meg with No Mither when I want a challenge cause I’m not hiding for ######### with that outfit and I’m one hit down lol
  • I bought Fengs goth girl outfit with the long black hair, black lipstick and such. I found it pretty. (Suits my personal taste in women). Though I also bought Meg’s pure white outfit and pure white hair. I play Feng when I want to relax, I play Meg with No Mither when I want a challenge cause I’m not hiding for ######### with that outfit and I’m one hit down lol
    I bought Megs all white outfit too😅. Every time I wear it I get chased. You’re right 0 hiding. I could not resist it though.  The goth look is bad ass on Feng😊