Connection?
I've been dropped out of two matches today due to some kind of connectivity issue, that doesn't even appear to be on my end, and I'm getting timer locked. Am I at risk of being hard banned for connectivity problems that are beyond my control?
Comments
You won't get hard banned if you DC, you'll only receive a time penalty which will increase further if you keep DCing, whether it's intentional or not.
Sorry if I ask, but how can you be sure that the problem is not on your end?
My advice is to avoid playing for a day or two if it keeps happening. I know it sucks but I've been there as well, I had a couple of days in which my connection was not really in the mood of letting me play online for some reason.
You're right that I can't be completely sure it's not my end and I wouldn't put it past my internet but other games I've played today ran fine. I gave it a few hours and hopped back on it seemed to run fine. Either way, thank you for letting me know I won't get perma punished for my or anyone else crummy connection.