Why was the PTB so short?
I'm not sure how long the test builds normally are, but it seems weird that the PTB only lasted for around a week.
I'm not sure how long the test builds normally are, but it seems weird that the PTB only lasted for around a week.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're usually a week this was pretty standard.
It always last a week. A week of testing. And then 1-2 weeks for the devs to take in the feedback and adjust it to the game before sending it live.
I guess I wasn't paying enough attention to the previous PTBs. I'm VERY excited for this chapter so I've been paying more attention.