For the pig

Could we possibly get a rework for her addons as most of them are unnifective and dont really affect her gameplay. I'd like to see some more interesting addons like maybe make Amanda's letter useful by letting her instadown survivors with her ambush and remove the aura reading idk I'm not a developer 
Edit: why did it post twice
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • It definitely seems like the devs rushed her out... like why didnt they make any add ons that increased her ambush speed, increase the distance on her ambush... an add on that puts the "knockout effect" on the boxes, so survivors would have to be within so many meters to see the boxes.... maybe 16 meters would be a bit strong but what about 24? I mean they could have done so much better.. and they know that... I wish they were doing the PTB back when Amanda came out 
  • Bravo0413 said:
    It definitely seems like the devs rushed her out... like why didnt they make any add ons that increased her ambush speed, increase the distance on her ambush... an add on that puts the "knockout effect" on the boxes, so survivors would have to be within so many meters to see the boxes.... maybe 16 meters would be a bit strong but what about 24? I mean they could have done so much better.. and they know that... I wish they were doing the PTB back when Amanda came out 
    Yeah I do feel like she was rushed on a bit. Hopefully she'll get some love too though she doesn't need it as much as freddy right now poor guy is still a meme
  • @Peanits Could you delete the other thread please, I didnt mean for it to post twice so i dont know what happened
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    @Peanits Could you delete the other thread please, I didnt mean for it to post twice so i dont know what happened

    Got it.