When going up against pyramidhead could you make his dragging louder?
I wanna actually be able to hear it lol
I wanna actually be able to hear it lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can hear it on certain floors but I do wish it was louder
Only on Metal really I’m not asking for ear hurting type sounds but I wanna feel like I’m going up against him
I think the reason it not loud is for the Killer. It will be too much of a distraction when listening for survivors. I know we have the huntress who sings the entire time but Pyramid Head dragging his sword would probably be too much.
I like my ears, no thank you.
that would be cool it'd be accurate to the source material