Can't heal

I was playing with a lvl 18 survivor on PC and she was downed when we were the only two left. I couldn't pick her up in her dying state or when she was injured. It didn't give me the option to pick her up ("M1 to heal" kind of option.). I pressed Left mouse button and it still wouldn't do it.

Another survivor apparently tried to pick em up or heal them earlier in the game but couldn't do it either.

I don't know the steps, I think the person was bugged the whole game. I can tell you she was a meg using a medkit, though.

So far it only happened once to me and it was just today. If it happens again I'll mention it.


Edit: Happened again on June 3rd. No one could heal an injured teammate and they couldn't heal themselves with a medkit either.

Tagged: Pending

Comments