Be Happy With What You Get
Be Happy With What You Get....
I love DBD I really do BUT I can't stand people who will automatically after a new killer is announced and they're NOT happy with the developer picked, they'll be like, who's the next killer going to be? Can't you be happy with what you get? I'm excited for the new Silent Hill chapter and if you aren't happy about the ne Killer no one is forcing you to buy it OR play it for that matter.
Oh a little side topic I wanted to discuss. Why do people complain about a new Killer being OP (Overpowered) and they act like little babies and DC because they can't handle it. First off, a Killer is supposed to be overpowered, he or she IS a Killer, duh. Don't DC all because oh no it's Pyramid Head I'll go to another game, that's just childish and if you are going to act like a baby playing DBD then you should've have press PLAY to begin with. Sorry rant done. I just wanted to get that off my chest and see if others felt the same as I do.
Comments
Not the RE3 remake this year that game was okay but NOT worth $60 (I actually didn't finish it, I'm saving it for Halloween to give me something to do to get my money worth ;) )
Agreed, I'm so hyped for lisa tho!
Hi guys sorry I missed some of your comments been busy with trying to fix up this house and taking care of my Mom who got out of the hospital. I'll be make a new discussion in a few moments so I hope you guys will join me for that one as well.
Lisa? Do you mean their bringing that girl from that P.T. (Silent Hills) that never got made to DBD?
Lisa Garland.
I’m happy with the Silent Hill DLC, but I’m still excited to see who the next killer is gonna be. It’s fun to speculate.
I don't know who that is.
The legendary skin.
PH is badass. He's all I play now <3