Talking about Legendary skins
Can Michael Myers get the 2018 look with a different chase music?
Can Michael Myers get the 2018 look with a different chase music?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
why would the look be a legendary skin instead of a normal skin set? It is still Michael Myers, and you could mix with current cosmetics.
different chase music is something else, which I wouldn’t hope for..
I have mentioned the possibility of this before. A 2018 version of Laurie too.
Some on here have said it's because the chapter is based soley on the 1978 film.
We'll have to wait and see.
i don’t think these will work as long as it’s the same character. Legendary skins are for different characters sharing the same bloodweb.
They would need to negotiate with the license holders in both versions (normal cosmetics and legendarys), they cannot just add something because they want to..
BHVR I swear if Myers doesn't have his SHIRTLESS LEGENDARY SKIN I am uninstalling the game for 3 WHOLE DAYS!!!