Pretty Good Job So Far

S

So i was against a laggy killer and i tried to heal my teammate, lagged and teleported into the floor. OOF!

S

So i was against a laggy killer and i tried to heal my teammate, lagged and teleported into the floor. OOF!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mmm, that's pretty good...
I'm kidding of course that must suck. I got stuck inside a locker in the dying state one time (I lagged too trying to get inside the locker when he hit me), killer couldn't get me out so I bled to death. And all these problems related to getting stuck in things is due to lag
They need dedicated servers man, that would fix 90% of the bugs.
So true, I hope they do that.
They would require way more players for dedicated servers. Would require server farms around the world, so you don't get a worse ping than you have right now.
They also would have to rewrite a big chunk of code. Since this game wasn't planned for dedicated servers.
All this costs a ton of money. Unless the game gets popular like LoL or R6, I doubt that they even consider it.
Sorry cant see the survivor on the pictures, Pretty good job so far btw