DBD Mobile Phone Charm
I'm not sure how to 'connect' my DBD Mobile account to my DBD PC account to get the phone charm, can some one help this 4head :p
I'm not sure how to 'connect' my DBD Mobile account to my DBD PC account to get the phone charm, can some one help this 4head :p
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You don't have to connect mobile to get that charm. It was a log in reward for everyone so if you logged in on pc when it was availible you should have it in your inventory. I'm not entirely sure but I thought it's a killer charm only. I have that charm and don't play on mobile.
@Equus is right. Even on console, you just had to log in when it was availible. It is both a survivor and killer charm.