Disconnected from nowhere
I'm being disconnected from nowhere and my internet is normal.
Date: 01/06/2020
Hours: 19:56
DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged:
Pending
I'm being disconnected from nowhere and my internet is normal.
Date: 01/06/2020
Hours: 19:56
DeadByDaylight.log
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
NOTE: I am banned for 3 days, and my internet is normal, at least remove my ban.
The same thing happens to me and my internet is 500 megabytes and from nowhere it disconnects me
Sad, and now I'm banned for 4 days and it looks like I'm going to have to wait, unfortunately.
Do they really think I click disconnect until it's banned for four days? nobody does that.
I want them to at least remove my ban