Gamebreaking exploit that gives survivor the upper hand
There's this bug/exploit I've faced for 4 months now. I had 5 games (1 of which I just had), where if I catch the exploiting survivor, they will always get me stuck in my post hook animation, thus eventually leading them to wriggle themselves off me. This recent game I had led me to the conclusion that this is not a bug but an exploit. The survivor was literally using no mither, unbreakable, tenacity and breakout. He was the first 1 I had downed and I couldnt hook him. Not only could I not slug him due to him running those perks, but he was taking hits for his team. He was going in for the save alone, well aware that I was there. Why would a no mither survivor be so cocky if he were not be well aware of the fact that he couldnt get hooked. The item he carried was a green toolbox, and if u ask which of the 2 (I dont remember quite frankly). Oh and if u ask of the killer I was playing as, I was deathslinger. My internet is stable.
P.S this is a repost, I accidentally posted this on general discussion.
Comments
Oh and I saved the exploiters profile, if the devs want it.
If you report the exploiter during the after game lobby, the devs have enough info to process it. (I'm pretty sure.)