Devoiton rewards

do you thnk that every time u get a devotion rank up u should get a free shirt for all survivros and a new head for all killers or maybe 1000000 bloodpoints?

Comments

  • Some Auric Cells (250 or 500 would be a good number imo) or a ton of iridecent shards (something like 5k) would be a fantastic way to implement such a reward without implementing brand new cosmetics and/or currencies.

    I would still much rather have some sort of cosmetic you can unlock for specific characters using devotion. I'm not sure if anything is in the works for that though.

  • @Exerlin said:

    Some Auric Cells (250 or 500 would be a good number imo) or a ton of iridecent shards (something like 5k) would be a fantastic way to implement such a reward without implementing brand new cosmetics and/or currencies.

    I would still much rather have some sort of cosmetic you can unlock for specific characters using devotion. I'm not sure if anything is in the works for that though.

    a load of shards would be good but not sure they would give any cells away for free i mean they never have

  • I think a 2% increase to all bp earnings per devotion level would be nice without being game breaking.

  • @GreenPufferFish said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1320879#Comment_1320879

    a load of shards would be good but not sure they would give any cells away for free i mean they never have

    They're giving away shards in the quiz raffle that's happening soon. I feel like they're loosening up on their auric cells, even if it's just a little bit

  • i don’t think they can give away cells for example you can buy nancy for 500cells but netflix takes some of the profits for the person buying the cells. I think. So if they gave them away they’d have to give netflix money it wouldn’t be a lot per person but i’m sure it would stack up.