A few things before I go...

I probably won't have much involvement with upcoming chapters because I have a chapter I've wanted but kind of somehow repressed it and completely forgotten about it ๐Ÿ˜‰

So let's begin ,when I initially started playing DBD and this was before Detective Tapp and Adam ,I main Claudette,I loved my little Claudette but I wanted a male African American and I'm happy with the choices,but this guy is also a horror icon legendary survivor.He fought both Leatherface and Michael Myers.Im not sure if he's qualified but he's worth the Mention

Ken Fogee

images (9).jpeg


DeathSlinger : I've recently picked up DeathSlinger he's ultimately a fun killer, he's missing something to ensure him a down,

If you look at his process, he shoots, hits,get a hit then reload. If he misses,the spear doesn't really have a cooldown not necessarily,I'm sure when you reel the line back it's considered a cooldown, so you shoot miss the shot , maybe reload maybe depends if survivor close then go for an attack,this where one of my issues lay.If a survivor is close enough, but you've started the reload animation but you can't cancel it,I think him being able to cancel his reload would probably at least insure you a few extra hits.

Comments

  • Im Joe Grizzly #########. ๐Ÿ˜‚ love that guy. When did he fight leatherface?

  • All for having Peter from Dawn of the Dead๐Ÿ‘.

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    Im Joe Grizzly #########. ๐Ÿ˜‚ love that guy. When did he fight leatherface?

    Dude ๐Ÿ˜‚ was funny โ€let me introduce myselfโ€ oh you know what I just thought about it they would have to be a specific movie with a following characters traits,so that's probably a no go but he's still worth the mention.

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    Im Joe Grizzly #########. ๐Ÿ˜‚ love that guy. When did he fight leatherface?

    Oh also fought Leatherface in part 4 or 3 but I think it was generatios

  • @bosieboyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1320674#Comment_1320674

    Dude ๐Ÿ˜‚ was funny โ€let me introduce myselfโ€ oh you know what I just thought about it they would have to be a specific movie with a following characters traits,so that's probably a no go but he's still worth the mention.

    Yeah Joe Grizzly would be a pretty bad ass character in dbd. He could be the only character that has to be hooked 4 times before death and stabbed 3 times before hook ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1320686#Comment_1320686

    Yeah Joe Grizzly would be a pretty bad ass character in dbd. He could be the only character that has to be hooked 4 times before death and stabbed 3 times before hook ๐Ÿ˜‚

    that sounds pretty fun to be honest especially if you solo que, plus I don't want them to neft PH they could add a strong survivor,it doesn't necessarily have to be Grizzly Joe either to combat Pyramid Head.

    @Dr_Loomis said:

    All for having Peter from Dawn of the Dead๐Ÿ‘.

    Thanks for the reference I've never watched this before, going to check it out I'm not a big zombie fan either so that's probably why ๐Ÿ˜‚