Post dedicated to the Twitter spammers
Ok. You want Steve from Minecraft on dbd. It's fine.
Now, I want you to understand what this is
YES. Sprout Social, but to help you more, the twitter account is just made for announcements and fanarts. That's all. Whenever I see DbD tweeted something new, I'm curious on what are the people's opinion for something new announced or maybe a funny meme as reaction, but, what do I find?: aDd ThIs DeVs PlEaSe I lOvE tHiS cHaRaCtEr.
OK MAYYYBE you can say it once, but let me say that making the entire account fully dedicated to spam the same thing over and over the second DBD tweets something, is just completely useless. and I'm going to explain you peacefully why. I'm trying my best.
1- As mentioned before, this media is dedicated for social sprout, meaning they want to do announcements, not ask for new characters.
2- Whoever controls the twitter account is a guy or girl paid to announce not a dev, you can't ask them to add any new content because they're literally unable to.
3- Because you want a character and 3 people liked that doesnt mean you will get it. No, spamming it every day won't do anything, because you're the same person and you're going to make the people have less interest for the look you give. Devs aren't going to make content just because a guy spammed it in the Twitter, they make content for EVERYONE making sure the interest will come from all the players.
4- Refering to the last point, you give a bad point. You make like this two things: the twitter account manager stop reading the answers because there's no point on watching the same spammy comments, and less interest for other companies on this game, if they see people just spam their desire over and over every single tweet, everyone would lose interest on this kind of community.
5-If anything, you have here the forums to submit any feedback (ONCE), I remind you this is the place devs put interest on feedback not a social media.
Thanks for attending my Ted Talk.
As extra, I give you here proof of the lack of interest devs have on the twitter suggestions:
;)






Comments