Survivor are just skins! A change?
I‘m a survivor main, but sometimes I like to play killer because it’s more variety. You have to decide which killer you choose cause all of them have their special power.
Why the devs don’t release for survivor special abilities, a bit like one of their teachable perks for example? I would like to see something like:
- Dwight: motivate teammates, they can work in his near 2% faster
- Meg: can run 2% faster
- Claudette: 5% healingspeed
- and so on...
So you have to decide with character you play for the ability not only for the skin... It would give survivors more variety and every perkbuild would synergies a bit different. Sure, the killer shouldn’t see survivor in the lobby but he knows in the match about their abilities.
What you think about this idea?
Comments
I'm pretty sure the devs have said multiple times they have no plans on actually giving Survivors any form of special abilities, they really are just skins, they're not meant to play differently.
I don't see why you couldn't just...use their teachable perks, then. Survivors are meant to appeal to identities, not to skills.
But their is the point when you have all (helpful) perks on all survivor, then they are only different skins and voices... then you play only your favorite skin!
It‘s very important that the abilities are not to strong, just something like a few percent or a little bonus, not like a „5th perk“.
That's the point.
You onlyl play as your favourite skin.
Survivors are not meant to have any abilities whatsoever
I switch only between the characters because it’s boring to see the same every match. I have all perks on the most characters so I could use every setting on them...
Why is it so hardly to imagine? In real life the people all a bit different, some more sporty (= Meg), some more quit (= Jake), some have more feeling for tactics, some are teamplayer...
And by the way, it would compensates the gap between the killer and survivor grind. If you want play a specific killer cause of his ability you have to level him, but on survivor side you just need all survivor on level 40 and than you can prestige your favourite character/skin.
The problem is the following: