Should I renew ps plus to play dbd?

So I’ve been largely playing dbd on mobile for about a month now getting to Prestige 1 with Bill and the Doctor which made me want to renew my ps plus subscription to play on console. Should I do or should I just stick to mobile? Also this is from one of the matches I’ve done so far.

A96F835A-175C-4333-85B4-08744C5719BC.png


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • If you like the game, then sure. There are all kinds of good reasons to have a PS Plus subscription besides this, too.

  • It's up to you really. I just know if I didn't spend money on this game back in a day, I would've uninstalled a long time ago.

  • You should renew ps+ because you get free games every month.

  • Well if you play a lot of PS4 online then you'll need the PS Plus anyway. The Plus gives a lot of benefits too as it gives some games on discount and gives 2 games free every month.

  • Well yeah that convinced me that I should get it. Although console players are definitely going to be more competitive that mobile ones and I haven’t played in like 2 years.