Has FOV changed for anyone else?

I'm starting this out by saying I don't play on stretched res. I only use 1 of my monitors. But ever since the mini update the FOV seemed closer and I thought maybe I was imagining it. But when I went to try to do my killer dailies I instantly got a migraine because everything was too close and that only happens when FOV is too small for me.

I'm extremely far sighted so I already have to sit about 3 feet from my monitor to play comfortably even that isn't working. I tested out the FOV perk for Wraith and it made everything seem normal again.


Did FOV get changed or something and I missed it? Is this happening to combat all the players using stretched rez?

Comments

  • I just came back to the game for a week and agreed that Killers' FOV feel a bit smaller than before.

  • I think it’s not only the killers‘FOV.

    If I play survivor it’s „sometimes“ the same, but it seems to be different... It makes me mad :-(

    Is there a bug???

  • @Neot said:

    I just came back to the game for a week and agreed that Killers' FOV feel a bit smaller than before.

    Yeah that's how I am. Everything feels smushed or something.

    @ich_häng_mal_rum said:

    I think it’s not only the killers‘FOV.

    If I play survivor it’s „sometimes“ the same, but it seems to be different... It makes me mad :-(

    Is there a bug???

    I know when I play Claudette my FOV is definitely different then when I play David. Maybe it's a bug due to height differences idk. I'll test it more later with people when I feel like putting up with the migraine.

  • @OtakuBurrito said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1319775#Comment_1319775

    Yeah that's how I am. Everything feels smushed or something.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1319913#Comment_1319913

    I know when I play Claudette my FOV is definitely different then when I play David. Maybe it's a bug due to height differences idk. I'll test it more later with people when I feel like putting up with the migraine.

    I thought it was just me! As survivor I feel so sluggish now, it's been nauseating, I thought the devs shadownerfed the sensitivity or something.