Spawning next to killer.
I have been having extreme issues with spawning next to the killer. I wish I was able to spawn in a game without being in the killer's terror radius, or like with the last game where I spawned in his red beacon.
I have been having extreme issues with spawning next to the killer. I wish I was able to spawn in a game without being in the killer's terror radius, or like with the last game where I spawned in his red beacon.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have you recorded this? Sounds like a bug and you should report that.
i had one spawn where I was in the line of sight of the killer on Gas Heaven Map and noticed that I often spawn in „lullaby-radius“ of huntress, but never as extreme as you described
I haven't had that happen in a while. Pretty much every match I have now as survivor is three or four of us all spawning in right next to each other and a generator, without an Offering being used to make us spawn together.
1) yes. That sucks
2) as long as survivors are spawning directly in front of hex perks im whatever about it.
I imagine though if i had a survivor spawn directly in front of me id pretend they didnt
Ya it's been happening frequently. Hearing a terror radius immediately, or spawning face to face will a billy is a little rediculious. I also spawned in the centre of 4 survivors as pig yesterday, was quite something.
Here's one better.
Last game my friend spawned right beside the killer, I spawned in sight of the killer and my other 2 friends were elsewhere together.
So yeah, my friend got hit, I bolted. Great start to a game. Next time I'll ask the killer to strike a pose so I can snap a pic on my phone.