Not able to leave game as killer without Disconnecting

This is the second occurrence that this happens today. I believe both times was with Wraith and with Ultra rare add ons. This is extremely frustrating as I double pipped on both matches and received the rank up as killer but lost all add ons and ALL blood points as well as being barred from queuing after each match. I made sure to record the second occurrence up to this point. I will be attaching the file to this ticket and hope that you will respect my privacy as I did not have time to edit any personal information as I was recording.


Further info: I've been playing on and off all day on PC through wifi. Recently had issues with lag but this was different. I was using Steam to launch the game. Not sure if I would be able to reproduce on command as this happens after or while hooking a survivor.

Tagged: Pending

Comments