Lightborn is super underrated

At Rank 1 if Survivors bring 2+ flashlights, Lightborn automatically gets added in my build. Survivors with tricked out flashlights will go out of their way to get saves and they can't do it, so its a massive slowdown. Basically budget Infectious Fright because they come out of hiding the second you pick someone up. Also, they go down super easily at pallets because they're trying to blind.

Yes, its a niche perk, but if you use it in its niche it's extremely strong.

Comments

  • 150%. I do the same thing and its glorious

  • Ya it's a really good perk. It's the perfect type of niche that you actually have the information available as to if you should bring it or not.

  • I can't see a game where I would ever run Lightborn, literally even 4 purple flashlights. I think Franklins would fill that purpose better and even then, I feel the same way about Franklins. Why waste a perk slot when I can simply play in a way to counter the flashlights? Using a perk slot to do so is unnecessary.

    I think the perk needs a buff to do more.