PC- Clicks not registering

Hello, I've been playing this game for almost the full 4 years now and I've never encountered this issues before. It will go something like this

  1. Huntress is my favorite, I decide to play her
  2. I need to hit someone and it can take up to 3 clicks
  3. I need to throw a quick hatchet but it can also take multiple clicks
  4. sometimes my hatchets will prefire.

This issue isn't exclusive to huntress and also has been a problem for a couple weeks now. The bug is a problem with every single game and is consistent through the matches. I had intentionally thought it was my mouse that was the problem but this has been disproven as I play other games. I've tried to let the bug die out on its own eventually but i'm at the point where I just want to enjoy the game.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

  • This issue is as old as the game. Just change your Windows Display Scaling to 100%. (On desktop right click, Display Settings, Scaling)

    Maybe some menu points have a different wording, since my windows isnt in english.

    Hope this helps.