Thorough Cleansing Archive Tomp 3 Level 3 broken
Hey guys, I finished the quest, clean all totems, escape the trial and don´t get the challange done.
please check and fix, thanks
Tagged:
Pending
Hey guys, I finished the quest, clean all totems, escape the trial and don´t get the challange done.
please check and fix, thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I brought in red maps set up to track the totems at a long distance multiple times, going so far as to practically throw the game moving totem to totem and still could not complete the mission. I won't say it's impossible but the way it's set up it's ######### awful. Not that Behavior cares about the issues in their game, they'd rather just put up sarcastic comments on the loading screens joking about how broken their game remains.