bloodpoints farming after one dc ?

hey all,


i play killer and i often do a farmrun if one guy disconnected from the game. jzst for the bloodpoints. Now i hear from somebody that you can be banned for it as killer, if you farm with the survivors.

is there any official statemant for that ? and if one of the survivors would report me for that, can i fight the bann?

or is my account lost forever then?

Comments

  • The only reason you would get banned for farming is if you force players to farm when they don't want to, or work together alongside survivors to target and bully one of them.

    As long as they are capable of doing objectives to end the match if they don't want to farm, you're in the clear.

  • hmm.. ok so the easiest way now is playing normale because i dont wanna lose my game. but thx for the help

  • I will just meme and not death hook people. There's no reason why they could report you for it. They're able to finish their objectives and leave anytime.

  • I've had multiple people complain to me for farming with the last survivors. Haven't been banned yet. Last week someone was afk the whole game so I farmed with some survivors. I was reported by the survivor who died first (this wasn't the afk person).

  • ok until know nothing happend but is it possible to fight a bann for (illegal bloodpoints farming). because i think it´s a lilltle hard to bann someone for that permanently.

  • @Meiygo said:

    ok until know nothing happend but is it possible to fight a bann for (illegal bloodpoints farming). because i think it´s a lilltle hard to bann someone for that permanently.

    Again, the only reason you would get banned is for, effectively, trying to hold the game hostage.

    I've had many games as killer where a survivor will DC immediately for whatever reason (like if they get found and hooked immediately or something), and I'll farm with the survivors who remain because I feel bad that the game was immediately ruined, and I'd rather everyone gets something out of the time spent.

    (Also, my rule with these matches tend to be: Everyone gets out alive, unless someone insists on getting death hooked or sticking around through EGC.)