Pip bug for over a year
This is ridiculous. I've had the "Rank Update Error" bug for over a year, maybe even 2 years at this point. What do I even do? It's not like I can reset the game.
Tagged:
Pending
This is ridiculous. I've had the "Rank Update Error" bug for over a year, maybe even 2 years at this point. What do I even do? It's not like I can reset the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was getting that prior to taking 4 months away from the game, if you mean the one at rank reset? Minor irritant in my case, it didn't have any impact on the actual rank update itself.