Glitched totem
Has anyone else run into this totem on lerys treatment theater
Has anyone else run into this totem on lerys treatment theater
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unlucky
And no
Yes I have, it is glitched someone needs to effin tell someone cause that ######### is wack!
twitch.tv/remyjayy
I have and I reported it in the glitch part of the forum about a month ago and when I last looked, the posting was closed. It sucked because that totem turned into NOED and there was no way to break it. I'm not sure if the devs even care that it exists.
I think that is gonna be fixed next patch since they said they fixed it in the PTB patch notes.