Just a couple questions
1) Is there a cap to charges on items?
2) Do 'Tremendously', 'Considerably', 'Moderately' stacks have a limit?
1) Is there a cap to charges on items?
2) Do 'Tremendously', 'Considerably', 'Moderately' stacks have a limit?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Add-ons stack unless specified that they do not.
@Waffleyumboy Thanks, so I can have a Ranger Kit with Gel Dressings and Gauze Roll for a total of 60 charges or Alex's Toolbox with a Hacksaw and Cutting Wire to increase Sabo speed or are these overkill and a waste?
It depends on what you have in mind for using these add-ons. 60 medkit charges is 3.75 heals, or 5 heals with Botany Knowledge. I'm pretty sure you can't sabo in between the killer's hit cooldowns without add-ons, so that's how those could be useful I guess. Hope this helps!