The Pale Rose
Whats peoples luck on this map... every game ive played as survivor I lose.. guessing I need to git gud is there any tips you can give me so ill have better luck of escaping lol
Whats peoples luck on this map... every game ive played as survivor I lose.. guessing I need to git gud is there any tips you can give me so ill have better luck of escaping lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Neither the killer or you will be able to find the hatch.
Try not to depend on luck.
Because no one can find the hatch in that map.
Otherwise... learn the loops?
Usually try and see which loops are available in the middle of the map. Remember that going to the boat will trigger crows which allows the killer to know you are there. The shack is always a good option if you are nearby, and there are a lot of places to hide as a survivor. :)