What does giving a player props do?
I've always wanted to know if it did anything but just now remembered to ask. If not it should give a bit of bp or maybe even shards as a way to incentivize players to be less toxic.
I've always wanted to know if it did anything but just now remembered to ask. If not it should give a bit of bp or maybe even shards as a way to incentivize players to be less toxic.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You'd think, right?
Nothing really. It could be used for a reputation system to tell which players are good or bad but that can easily be abused.
They could maybe prevent it from being abused by adding a certain number of props you need to receive to get a certain reward so more props=bigger reward instead of adding a negative prop button which could indeed definitely be abused. Also you can only give props to the same player once a month and you can't give props to fellow swf members. That could work.
I was always confused about this feature. I thought maybe the survivor that it was issued to would at least receive a notification or like people have been suggesting, a little reward.