How to slightly help the new player experience, and ease the stress on devs.

Devs, why not have proper tutorials?

For survivors, you could teach them about pallet looping, window looping, map tiles, pallets, and about killer powers and how to counter them, but also teach them about stealth, instead of just writing them on a loading screen. That'd help survivors to know where to hone their skills at, and find where they lie.

For killers, you could literally add detailed bits of their powers, how to use them, and how to mindgame against pallet looping, how to lunge (I actually didn't know until a month after I was new, where my brother told me to when we were playing Myers) and show survivors how to pressure gens.

Make the tutorials more detailed, devs, that way new players will at least know what the focus is, how to get to it, and how to extend/shorten chases. And also how to use their power. I know it'd take a LOT of money and effort, but if it's doable (which I doubt) then it's worth a shot.

Comments