Best stealth perks?

I use Spine Chill, Lightweight, Urban Evasion, and Balanced Landing. Are there any better ones?

Comments

  • Premonition/spine chill(wouldn’t recommend premonition unless it’s teir 3)
    iron will
    calm spirit
    urban evasion 

    bring medkit. 
  • Claudette in a green shirt with brown pants. Calm spirit, urban evasion, iron will, and lightweight. Possibly switch out lightweight for quick and quiet or dance with me.
  • Stealth is not reliant on Perks, a particular Survivor or a particular outfit on a Survivor (I mean, I can stealth just fine with my Rainbow-Jacket Meg). That stuff can help, yes, but it's best to learn to live without it and improve your skill.

  • Lightweight, Quick&Quiet and Dance with Me make a pretty good combo. You can add Urban Evasion or Iron Will + Claudette for maximum stealth.

  • I love Quick & Quiet a lot!

  • Now that i´m awake i would like to change my proposal:
    Lithe + Quick&Quiet + Dance with Me + Lightweight.
    You can vanish mid chase.