Internet connection Lost?

Soooo, Im plugged in via cord. Not on wifi, Ive tested my internet about 20-30 times. And everytime its the same numbers, Maybe a little off but not much to even make a difference, But 2 games in a row, Half way through the game. It freezes then tells me that I need a internet connection to play the game?

This is the ONLY game that I'm having this issue on...anyone else?

Comments

  • Its the same problem that i have, i dont know how resolve this problem it's been a month

  • I have the exact same issue. I have addressed it on here more than once. I have seen others bring it up just like you are doing. The only thing you can count on is that you won't get a response from anyone associated with the game. They ignore these posts like they don't even exist. I have created posts on this topic and specifically asked for comments from Devs in the title. Nothing. I have never once seen them comment on any of these posts. It's obvious they have server issues and simply don't care.