Other survivor working with killer
I play on console.
I just played a match as survivor and one of the other survivors (an Ash) was working with the killer.
The Ash sandbagged me whenever I tried to run from the killer and sandbagged other survivors when they tried to save anyone or heal anyone and was clearly gesturing to other survivors and the killer trying to get people to farm points for the killer.
I spectated at the end and the killer just carried the Ash around and found the hatch and gave it to them.
I recorded almost the entire match.
If I send it to the BHVR support will they get banned?
Comments
You can report players using this link:
1) click on "additional player report information"
2) describe what happened
3) upload your video on YouTube and add the link to the description
If the clip shows obvious teaming with the killer with the intention to kill other survivors/griefing and contains all the names and everything chances are they'll get banned (pretty quickly). I reported someone myself who worked with the killer on console and they got banned like 3 days after I submitted the ticket.
THANKS! I'm just waiting for the recording to upload to my account!