Adept Trophy

For the Adept Survivor trophies, does the escape count if you don’t escape out of the Exit Gates? My friend and me both escaped down the hatch with the Hatch Key and we did not get the trophy?

Comments

  • clunker said:
    For the Adept Survivor trophies, does the escape count if you don’t escape out of the Exit Gates? My friend and me both escaped down the hatch with the Hatch Key and we did not get the trophy?
    I am not sure if there is something wrong with the system because I have the same problem when I am achieving the trophies. It seems as if it take two tries for you to earn the reward. And make sure you are using just three perks that is from the particular survivor that you are playing as. 
  • You can’t bring an item in. It screws with the trophy
  • To do it you need to escape through the exit gate, not the hatch.