I've Lost my Street Meg/Claudette and Left4Dead Cosmetics
I was playing survivor tonight and everything was ok until I closed the game. I went to reopen it a little later only to find that I'd lost both street meg and science fair claudette cosmetics. In an effort to rectify the issue I verified my game files and reopened the game. Not only did the lost cosmetics not return, I then also lost the red left 4 dead shirts as well.
So far I've verified the game files again, gone into the game properties and unclicked and reclicked the cosmetics in question. My steam profile recognizes that my code is on the profile already and will not re-install it. I feel like I've tried everything so far. I haven't lost any other progress, just these select cosmetics. Can someone help?
Comments
Thanks so much!
I was able to get everything restored by uninstalling my left 4 dead games and reinstalling them again. I also had to re-verify my dbd files again. The cosmetics repopulated after all this.