Legendary Skins
anyone know how much legendary skins are going to be?
anyone know how much legendary skins are going to be?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you mean Price?
Since they're complete character overhaul costumes, I'd guess they're be more than the premium only costumes. Hopefully not TOO much more as I really need Lisa for my Cheryl!
That's... A good question. Since they're putting in the extra effort, it may be more than the usual ultra rare outfit price. Maybe 1500 or 2000 auric cells?
I've been wondering this too. I'm guessing 1200-1500 auric cells.
that would be sad hopefully 1080
I am guessing 1200 or more