NEXT Q&A
Hey does anyone know when the next Q&A is? I have a relatively good question that I think deserves an answer someone pls let me know I'm new to the whole forum scene.
Hey does anyone know when the next Q&A is? I have a relatively good question that I think deserves an answer someone pls let me know I'm new to the whole forum scene.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dunno but I'm eager to see their microwaves.
Microwaves?
I guess that the next Q&A they will do will be entirely about the next chapter some time after it releases.
Where do they let us know before they open? And ty
They usually put up a sticky in the forum when they start gathering questions for the Q&A.
If the next Q&A happens to be focused on the new chapter then they will only look for question about anything from the new chapter.Keep that in mind.
Ight thanks for the info man
No problem ๐