Trail of Torment perk
I like the idea of this perk but I think the undetectable status should last longer. And the gen shouldn't turn yellow because then survivors know your general location.
I like the idea of this perk but I think the undetectable status should last longer. And the gen shouldn't turn yellow because then survivors know your general location.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree. Though if it is longer, I'm not as bothered by the gen being highlighted because more time to move away from it, but in general I could see maybe highlighting the gen for 1-2 seconds instead of the whole duration. Minimal notification, but still keeps the original essence of the perk.