Need new people to play dbd with

My gamer tag is br0kechelsey and I’m in green rank rn cause I just haven’t been on but I am now. Anyways, I don’t have a mic but I use my phone to text others and I’ve been playing since last year so I’m not that bad lol.

Comments

  • If you're on PS4, there is a huge Dead by Daylight community you can join and there are always active lobbies you can join people on.

    I'm guessing Xbox has the same build, try that. Dead by Daylight communities, if you're on PC join the Discord server and play with people through there.

  • @chelsey said:

    My gamer tag is br0kechelsey and I’m in green rank rn cause I just haven’t been on but I am now. Anyways, I don’t have a mic but I use my phone to text others and I’ve been playing since last year so I’m not that bad lol.

    if u play on steam add me my dude and dont worry about your rank u are best https://steamcommunity.com/id/p1s4g0r

  • If u play on Xbox, I’m always down for new friends to swf with :)

  • what platform do you play on?