Internet Connection Drop DC vs Regular DC?

The title is worded weirdly, I get it.

My internet happens to drop occasionally, sometimes when I'm in a match. Can't predict it. Is there any way to like differentiate between an internet connection drop dc or regular dc? Because I'm not intentionally Dcing and I'm sad that I have to wait out the penalty.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • From the server side, unfortunately not. That's why the penalty exists in the form that it does, because as far as preventing exploitation goes, it's kind of an all-or-nothing thing. It's not ideal, but many feel that it's the lesser of two evils overall.

  • That also happens to me, maybe once in every 10 matches. My average ping is 28-50. Sometimes I even depip because of that...Unfortunately there's nothing that I can do, probably it's just a server bug. You know, BHVR stuffs.