I don't want a perfect translation.
Yeah. I don't want a perfect translation.
At least you should be able to read the translation.
What is this? What should I do to complete it?
@#? Really?
Yeah. I don't want a perfect translation.
At least you should be able to read the translation.
What is this? What should I do to complete it?
@#? Really?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you have to kick 5 different generators in one trial
You can’t read Korean? Everyone can read Korean.
Sorry about that, the localization seems to have gone wrong for that challenge. The requirement is actually to kick 5 different generators in one match, not to @#.
Damage 5 different generators... i don't know if surge works with this one.