New player here, some questions

Hello everyone, I installed dbd two days ago and mainly play as survivor. I have three questions:

Today I played two matches against a Wraith and after hooking survivors they repeatedly slashed the survivors. Does the Wraith gain something from that? I checked the perks and it doesn't make sense to me.
Another thing: Two out of three matches where the survivors managed to open the gates the host (I assume the killer) disconnected. Could I have gotten points for escaping, or do I get the points anyways if the killer disconnects while the gates are open? And please tell me I've had rotten luck or that it gets better should I manage to rank up. It made ME ragequit the game today....
Last question, do the exits always spawn at the same location? Meaning, should I wait at the exit gate to point the way for other survivors in confusing maps like the meat plant?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

  • 1st q. No that survivor probably made the wraith mad so he is BMing him
    2nd q. If the killer rage quits i do believe you get escape points which is 5000 bp.
    3rd q. Literally every part of the maps are prodecurally generated but if you are on gideon meat packing plant they always spawn upstairs andif you are at the memorial they are always on the outskirts of the walls of the map (which is how it is on all maps also)

  • Arkande said:

    Hello everyone, I installed dbd two days ago and mainly play as survivor. I have three questions:

    Today I played two matches against a Wraith and after hooking survivors they repeatedly slashed the survivors. Does the Wraith gain something from that? I checked the perks and it doesn't make sense to me.
    Another thing: Two out of three matches where the survivors managed to open the gates the host (I assume the killer) disconnected. Could I have gotten points for escaping, or do I get the points anyways if the killer disconnects while the gates are open? And please tell me I've had rotten luck or that it gets better should I manage to rank up. It made ME ragequit the game today....
    Last question, do the exits always spawn at the same location? Meaning, should I wait at the exit gate to point the way for other survivors in confusing maps like the meat plant?

    Thanks in advance!

    About the exits, on outdoor maps losing sight of the gates is easy but on the indoor maps there are some signs I have noticed. Lery's Memorial Institute has flickering red signs above the doorways to the exit lobbies and the outside. Gideon Meat Plant has painted on exit signs above the doorways to the rooms adjacent to the exit gates. Once you open the gates I suggest you either escape or wait up to two minutes for your allies. Anything longer is ill-advised.