Can we stop adding blood to the floors on maps?
I get the aesthetic and everything, some maps should have blood on the floors from the environmental story telling BUT it really distracts me as a killer when I'm trying to track blood.
I'm not saying it's throwing me off every single time, but when I'm meandering about the map and I see some blood on the ground, unless I'm cognitively aware of that puddle being a part of the map I get distracted. It's not game-breaking or anything but it feels weird to have something so important in tracking be put everywhere on maps.
Sure you can throw on Bloodhound but I shouldn't have to run a perk to differentiate map blood from survivor blood easily.
Comments
I've always felt the caked blood on maps should be significantly darker(being dried) and survivors fresh blood should have a bright fresh hue. What exactly does bloodhound do for the killer? Does it make it glow like scratch marks or something?
@SpookyStabby exactly. With some hemorrhage add-on, its much easier to track than scratch mark since its not all over the place.
It makes it glow a bright red, kind of a cartoony look.
Much thanks for the info, never ran that perk before. I hope they tweak that to make tracking by blood a tad easier, especially on dark .maps
The real question is would Sloppy, Bloodhound, and Hemorrhage stack to create a near red line behind a survivor? Bloodhound + Sloppy get's kinda close.